If you have recently lost a tooth to an accident or tooth decay, you know that it can significantly impact your self confidence and quality of life. If you are feeling like your smile is less than your best because you have lost a tooth, call us today at Seattle Dental Implants. Dental implants are a strong, long lasting option for patients who have experienced tooth decay and tooth loss. There are many benefits to having dental implants put in.
1. They last a long time. Once you have had the dental implant procedure done, you can rest assured knowing you will have a beautiful, sturdy smile for many years to come.
2. They help restore a smile to its original beauty, as well as restore a patient’s self confidence. You might notice that you do not smile or laugh at the things you once did, simply because you are missing a tooth. Get back to enjoying your life again, and consider a dental implant procedure.
3. Helps protect the jaw bone. When you lose a tooth, your jaw bone is no longer protected. Dental implants adhere to the jawbone, and protect it as a natural tooth would.
4. Prevents the remaining teeth from shifting. If you lose a tooth, your other teeth will begin realigning and shifting in order to fill the gap. This can cause you to not only have a smile with one missing tooth, but the rest of your smile may be crooked. This is one major cosmetic benefit to the dental implant procedure.
5. Helps to keep the jaw bone aligned. Natural teeth keep a person’s jawbone aligned properly. If you are missing a tooth, your jaw bone could become misaligned and cause you pain. Dental implants will help to keep your jawbone properly aligned, as well as protected.
6. Allows a patient to enjoy their meals and speak more clearly. When you have the dental implant procedure, you will be able to enjoy all of your favorite foods once again. You will also enjoy more conversations and laughter with your friends and family, as you will be able to speak as clearly as you did before you lost the tooth. This will give your quality of life a huge boost.
If you or a loved one has recently experienced tooth loss, or has been battling the side effects of a missing tooth for years, the time is now to consider dental implants. There are many physical health benefits to this procedure, as well as many mental health benefits as well. Seattle Dental Implants can help you decide if this procedure is the right one for you, your family, your budget and your lifestyle.